Friday, October 26, 2007






This was our 15th wedding anniversary... Joe received a ticket to International Bike... 2007, It's a bike trade show only for vendors and he was thrilled to be invited since he does orthotics for the company that supplies the Discovery Bike Team theirs...

We had fun... it was a less than 24 hour turnaround and we drove too...

This picture is a shot of a few old time riders that have won major bike races... The first picture is of Mr. E. Colnago major Italian bike designer... #2. is this years Tour de France winner (Discovery team but originally from Spain) #3. Joe's second favorite bike maker... Bianchi (Italian... how did you guess) His first favorite was not there.,.. They have their own trade show... Trek...


Hope all is well,

xoxo

1 Comments:

At 1:50 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

Hi Lori,

I just spent some time catching up on your blog. Happy Birthday my sweet lady! You have such a beautiful family and a wonderful husband, I'm really happy for you!

I wish I were sculpting you and Joe instead of the people I'm working on. The woman I'm sculpting is beautiful, its just that she is no longer breathing. He is 92 years old now. The most he can pose for are the ears and nose. But even still they were like you and Joe, a beautiful couple that had a tremendous love for each other.

You and Joe have fantastic facial features, are both breathing and are still young and beautiful...it would be a pleasure to recreate your faces instead of working from ancient photographs that show very little detail.

What I wanted to say most of all is thank you for not giving up on me. I truly appreciate your visits to my blog and all your kind words.

Love and miss you,

T

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home