Thursday, July 20, 2006

LoriThat is my favorite book and movie... They did a great job putting it to film! The actors were a great pick... If I had a movie made about me I want Rachel McAdams to play me!!!

I'm so sorry for not being there... You have no idea how that makes me feel, that I lost all those years... You know it was about 9 of them... I thought of you almost all the time, that's the truth. Especially after the wedding... Even though I was hurt,I let my own stubbornness control me. I still wanted back into your life an silly me, I thought you did not want me... I knew when I moved to around the area you lived in I would bump into you... And start off right where we left off... I thought for sure we would have ran into each other at In-and-out... I know that is a favorite of yours!!!I cannot believe that never happened... God has a plan and I must believe he had a time and a place and I guess this is it!!!I just wish sometime we could meet up for Lunch... Maybe Carlos O'Brien again and just talk about the old times, new times, and in between times... I feel like I'm missing some pieces to a puzzle I started to put together in 1981...

Do you think we will ever meet up again??? I would love to meet your wonderful husband Charlie... He sound like your sole mate!!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on your 7th!!! Time flies... Doesn't it??? Joe and I will be married 14 years in September... Can you believe that!!! WOW
How is you G-ma??? Is she feeling ok? How is her recovery going?? I hope your Mom is coping alright... I pray for her strength... I'm glad work gave you the time off to be there... It was important for you to be there.
Know that I think and pray for you all the time. I know the MS has changed your life and has taken it's toll... I just wish I could take all that away from you and give you back your old body... I know your spirit is the same and that's what truly counts... Thanks for writhing to me in the reunion book and bringing back one of the best things in my life back to me... YOU!!! I just wish you were there to share that night with me and so we could have caught up in person... It's the main reason I went.

xoxo...

--~Lori~

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

OH MY GOSH....I loved the book, so much better than the movie. But the movie was good too.

And it reminded me of you.

And no, I don't know why other than you've always been part of me.

A piece of my heart.

On my book shelves in my office is a framed picture of me helping you adjust your wedding veil. I kept it out all these years.

I never forgot you either.

I know that our souls will always be united and I hope that we will get to together again. Maybe our families will meet up! Our oldest girl is going to be 14 this month.

xxoo
Love, Christina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home