Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lori 10 day till school.... WOW where did the summer go... Today I'm going school supply shopping with Dominci and Gabi.
Gabi cannot wait to go back... She missed the social part and learning too... Dominic can wait.(boys)
Lexi is at church camp in California... A little bummed when leaving. Her trail days were this week. (orientation is Thursday and she will have to go to make-up next week) She is meeting a friend that she meet at camp 2 years ago. I'm sure once she gets there she will have a blast of a lifetime!!! She was not excited about the ride over there with the family that was going to take all the church kids... I told her it could not be as bad as being in the car with her brother and sister... ie: LOUD!!!

Busy week but excited about going to New York on the 15th. We are taking the whole family to NY!!! I've only taken them one at a time when I go back to visit my friend Lisa. Joe has not been back since after Lisa got married and that has been BK (Before Kids). Lexi is almost 13... They all want to see the statue of Liberty and Ground Zero. Last Two times Lexi and I went the empire state building was closed. Once because of weather last time because of 9-11. Then we are going to see Lisa for a few days. Recently she has been diagnosed with RA. And is not taking it well at all. Being a dancer she does not know the limiting this disease can put on your body... I need to be there for her. She has called me more in the last year than in a life time... I miss her too. She came to Scottsdale in October last year and the kids got along famously!!! Gabi even wants to marry her oldest one... Austin,.... Cute. Hope all is well... Still waiting for your airplane story... I have one too!!! On our way to Italy!!!

Miss ya!

3 Comments:

At 12:41 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

I want to go to NYC so badly...


take lots of pictures and post them please!!

 
At 12:17 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

Lori, your entry in Christina's entry made me come here and read everything you've written in the past few months. I've been a little out of touch lately and unfortunately will remain so for the next week or so.

Have I ever told you that I love you? I do. The memories I have of you and Christina when you both were teenagers, are some of my fondest memories during those years. I'm so glad that you and Christina are back together again. I know she missed her friend. I can tell that you missed her too.

I'm so proud of both of you! What incredible women you both have turned out to be.

Love,

Christina's Mom

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger Theo said...

wonder of wonders. i saw your comment over at Christina's and I JUST GET BACK FROM SCOTTSDALE!!! If i had only knew...lol.

Peace to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home