Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It rained one day and it was a nice change from the hot days in AZ... it cleared up quick and on to the beach!!!


I got some color on my pasty white (Arizona) skin... I love when the kids take my picture... It looks like I might have even gone on vacation...

This was Easter morning... Gabi asked why does the Easter bunny give bags instead of baskets in Mexico... I told her it was because there were so many kids at the resort it was easier... ( what I really wanted to say was because bags are easier to pack than baskets...) JK!!! LOL!!! The burying in the sand was and always will be a big hit for my kids...
Morning breakfasts were so beautiful...
That is the extent of our Spring break 2008 in Cancun Mexico!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

These are so wonderful!!!!

We saw some ruins too but I have not yet downloaded my camara! I plan on it today. I swear.

Great vacation!

 
At 12:58 PM , Blogger V said...

Looks great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home