Sunday, January 08, 2006

Lori
Today is a happy day and a sad day... My Aunt has passed to a better kingdom and I'm sad for all the people who are going to miss her physical being. I know... being a good Christian, she is in a better place and no longer suffering from Lukemia and all the side effects, but I am human and sometimes I hate to admit it... selfish. I grieve. She was my one and only Aunt, from my Dad's side and also was my Godmother. Today was particulary hard in church, since we celebrated Baptism. My Aunt had a long a beautiful life with My Uncle and five cousins and many grandchildren. She was the life of all parties. When she talked with you, the feelings were always concern and warmth. She caught you up with all the day to day information, and always made me laugh. She had the gift of gab.She always validated my feelings and made me feel normal in this mixed up world. Here's to Aunt Irene... I will meet you again in my Lord's house.
Love you,
Lori

9 Comments:

At 8:43 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

Oh Lori...

There are no words that make grief easier to bear, it is like the waves that lap at the beach. In and out the roll forever more. One simply grows more use to their constant rythmn.

Knowing that she knew Jesus makes it easier to bear her loss but I still offer you my love. And you will see her again.

Personally, I can not wait for heaven.

xxooxxoo,
Christina

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

Lori....look down a few entries. My mom left you a message so you both could connect while she is in town!!!


xxoo

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger V said...

Lori, I`m sorry to hear about your Godmother, Love & Prayers,
V

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

to put your photo in your profile the URL is:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7429/2014/1600/lori%20leo.1.jpg


that is the one from the first entry...just copy the whole thing and paste it in your profile...


xxooxxoo

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

if that does not work click on your photo in the first entry and then copy the web address when the photo pops up on its own page...it has its very own web page...

 
At 4:26 AM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

Lori, my sympathy to you and your family. She sounds like a wonderful lady, and when you got to the part of saying her name, I thought that the most wonderful sound, I'd ever heard. In prayer may every time you whisper, be it in her heavenly ear.

God bless

Ayn and all

 
At 8:59 PM , Blogger lorileo said...

Thanks, again... Chris it worked as you can tell. I did not get your Mom's reply...
LL

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

Lori, I'm in Chandler for a few months and would love to see you and meet your children.

Call me please: 727-809-0606

Love and hugs,

Tamara


She left this down about two post...right before the picture of the kids, I think. Give her a call because that is her cell phone and she is in town right now. xxooxxoo

Now your picture will show up when you leave comments!! Too cool.

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

http://lorileo.blogspot.com/2006/01/lori-happy-new-year-we-just-returned.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home