Saturday, September 30, 2006

Lori Hi,
It's me barely hanging in there... Things have been stressful, but nothing I cannot handle...ha! There are days I ask myself...WHY? Then I wake up and say it's all worth it... right?

The kids have more homework than I can ever remember having in a life time... What's up with that??? Do they teach in school anymore? My son (the middle child) was not born with natural school talent or any organizational skills to complete the tasks or has any drive to do them either...What do I do? We tried tutoring and they say he is fine but he is failing classes for missing assignments and bad test scores. I'm at the end of my rope. His teacher says to try a private tutor to help him get organized better... Can you believe the cost in that... To help him organize... I cannot do it and Joe cannot do it because he tunes us out. I'm tired of the broken record... ME!!! I sound like the parent I promised I was not going to be...uuugh! Thank GOD I have him... To lean on... I pray daily. Even in mid sentence. Just venting... Thanks for listening

1 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

oh sweetie....my oldest is that way too.

She is smart as can be but too lazy and unorganized to get good grades. She will DO the homework and then just never turn it in. I've seen her do it.

It is frustrating.

Praying with you.

xxoo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home