Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Lori Hi, I'm really worried about my longtime friend Christina... Has anyone heard from her. I think last time I was her was when she was ill. Please tell her to check in because there are very many people worried about her and mainly me!!!!


Good news or bad news first???? Joe's Dad had a few procedures lately. He had a biopsy and they found kidney ca. Then during the work up for the Nephrectomy... They found an abnormal heart beat and put in a pacemaker. Then today the did the kidney surgery and the ca and scar tissue was so intense they left the kidney due to taking it out would be to destructive.... Oh yea, the good news... They think it's so slow growing ca that it will not be a problem for many years (8 to be exact). Whitey is 84. Still pray for quick healing... Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

Hi sweetie!!!!!!!


I am back online!!!


I got this new router in the middle of the whole being sick thingy and I was without internet for a week. (I was too sick to figure out why it wasn't working and I had to talk to someone over in India to get it fixed.)

I am keeping Whitey in my prayers and Joe too...


xxooxxoo


Ps: I miss you too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home