Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nick Faber Jan. 26 1988 - July 18, 2008


This is really hard to post and I have avoided it for over one month...


Dina lost her nephew on July 18th 2008 to a silly accident... Head injury due to not having a helmet on while skateboarding... He suffered in a coma for over ten days before he took him to be with him....


He has a memorial web site... mem.com

Name: Faber, Nick


Look at this handsome young man and mourn with his empty and sad family while they search for their true faith that will carry them through till they meet again...


Please pray for Dina's sister Londa for some peace and comfort... she is like a big sister to me and I feel her pain... and again for the family too....


Thank you,

xoxoxoxo

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with those affected, keep your heads up. Pain is a facet of life, be thankful for the feeling.

RSS Feed 4,000+ Blogs on your blog free

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

I have heard that the hardest loss to endure is the loss of of a child...I hope to never ever know.

All my prayers. All my love.

xxooxxooxxooxxoo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home