Sunday, January 15, 2006

Lori
Time heals all wounds... Today I donated blood for a friend who's daughter has a real rare blood disease. Only 700 people in the world have been diagnosed ever. She need to have frequent blood transfusions every three to four weeks. The last time she went to get her blood, there was not any in her type. The banks are really low due to the holidays, People not making time to go donate and people using it up. This is a plead... In Arizona or not... Please donate blood if you can. I know the criteria is tough but take time out for all the little Hailey's out there. She is also on a bone marrow transplant list, so if you can get tested for that too you would be a HERO! I thank God for my healthy little ones everyday...Because you do not know how long you can have that, it can be taken away from you and no moments notice.

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

This is the one thing that makes me the saddest...I use to donate once a quarter. Now, of course, I am not eligible to donate blood.

Life is fleeting.

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger TJ said...

That breaks my heart. Really if I could ever wished to have one question answered it would be "Why are children made to suffer?"
So sad...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home