Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Lori

Hi, It's been a stressful week but I'm healthy and so are my family... Today I'm asking for prayers for my friend Dawn who starts chemo. She is among millions who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. She has had all her surgeries (double mastectomy and some reconstruction) and is now starting the chemo and radiation to follow. She lives in Florida and It's so far away I can only hug her with my words.
She is a proud Mother of four and her youngest is not even a year old. Dawn is also a hard working wife for her husbands business. She needs any support we can give her so please say a prayer for her and her family to have strength and healing.

I Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Lori

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

prayer request handled.....


and you will be in it too...


xxoo

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger V said...

Love & prayers.
V

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

Are you hanging in there???

Kiss my mama for me...

 
At 10:00 PM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

We would like to add our prayers. God bless her and every young mother of four!

xoxoxo
Us

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home