Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Lori
Hi... Life is good! I wrote a really nice blog last night about my weekend adventures and the blog was off for repairs and I did not copy it before publishing it and it was gone... All that work and details for nothing... Unless you consider lesson learned! Copy before publishing it to you blog.
Sum up weekend I had family pictures with my whole family. It was the first time since my wedding that I had a family picture. That was 13 1/2 years ago... Where does the time go. Since the recent events in my family (passing of Aunt Irene) I realized time is too short!!! So I told my Mom and Dad that for their Anniversary (46 years) that I will get our whole family together for a family portrait. I went shopping and bought all the matching clothes (in purple... Mom's favorite color) and tan pants. Semi dress but comfortable. It was a success!!! Everyone looked awesome.
Before the appointment I took some pictures of the kids and I will post them!

4 Comments:

At 6:06 AM , Blogger Christina K Brown said...

Yes...it is hard to loose your enties like that. I always write in word and then post to blogger, if possible. That way I have a copy of the entry.

Cam't wait to see a picture of the picture. So cool.

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger lorileo said...

good idea!

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger TJ said...

Beautiful family!!
Oh yea...definetly have been there and done that..lost an entry.
I always figured that even Blogger didn't want to hear it...LOL! I write in word now.
Have a great weekend. Post your pics when you get them. The purple is stunning!
TJ

 
At 7:25 AM , Blogger Ann Marie said...

Yup, yup we're with the crowd that writes in Word first. On the bright side it corrects spelling!

Looking forward to seeing the whole troop. Betcha we'll see many proud happy faces!

Us

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home